WELCOME ALL TO MY BLOG ...
ITS NEW AND NOT ENTIRELY DONE BUT I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKE IT. PLEASE JOIN THE BLOG AND STAY ON TOP OF THE BOOKS ILL BE READING AND REVIEWING.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Claimed by Rebecca Zanetti

It was a privilege for me to have read this book before it came out, i feel really happy and lucky, so here is my review. Enjoy!!!

I absolutely fell in love with this book... this book has it all... love, action, mystery and suspense. i was on my

toes all the time trying to figure out the big mystery surrounding Emma and the King ha ha Dage and how Cara,

Katie and the Prophet got infected and the answer is unthinkable. But ill let you read it and find out for your self.

This is a must read and i very much enjoyed it and i know you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment